Important: Downloading maps using the adf.ly link will directly support the map creator. Just wait 5 seconds and click “Skip Ad” in the top-right corner to proceed to the map download page.
Sequel to the hit puzzle map Escape of the Mind, this map, like its predecessor, is half puzzle map, half optical illusion.
Battle the dark corners of your mind as you traverse the world of dreams once again. This time, its bigger, badder, and darker. Make sure you play the first to get the story!
If you get Soundmod, you can use this custom ambient soundtrack, with unique sound effects and a soundtrack featuring artists including Tycho, Flying Lotus, Shigeto and Chris Clark: http://adf.ly/BDP4c
Taking place shortly after its predecessor, EotM2 picks up where the last left off, but from a different perspective. You play as the patient next to the last, patient #20355, a schizophrenic who took #20361’s ranting about darkness and floating castles as a grain of salt. But when he begins to experience similar waking dreams, he realizes there is some truth to this world, and the darkest side of him has begun to manifest within his own mind.Now, unable to tell what is real and what is dream, reality slowly breaks down into lucidity. How can you escape when you have no where to go?
– Play on peaceful
– Do not break blocks, unless instructed to
– Destroy or drop all unintentionally gathered items
– Do not cheat or use mods that make it easier (Minimap is fine)
– Play on tiny render distance
– Play on moody lighting
– Download the included texture pack (Trust me, things will look randomly out of place without it, plus some of the puzzles are based on textures)
– Play with headphones
– Play in the dark
– Download and install the included soundtrack (Requires soundmod enabler)
– Install shader mods like Sonicether’s Unbelievable shaders (If your computer can handle it) and reflective water mods.