The Earth is overpopulated, and natural resources are scarce. The Moon Colonies have been ravaged by war. Humanity looks to the stars as our last hope. YOU have been selected to pilot the first manned mission to the Red Planet. You will touch down in Victoria Crater, where an automated rover has detected a new form of power emanating from strange GREEN CRYSTALS. The fate of the Earth depends on your ability to establish a base, harvest GREEN CRYSTALS, and to begin terraforming the surface before colonists arrive.
GOOD LUCK, Clone!
– Unique SciFi theme, intricately detailed environment
– Custom Texture Pack (required)
– 2 Custom Skins
– Unique approach to over 70 NPCs, each with roles and ‘attitudes’ toward the player
– 100% in-game signs, no external notes files
– Main storyline takes you to the Moon and Mars
– ~365,000 square block playable area
– Never-before-seen puzzles
– 6 major encounters, many minor encounters for extra loot and score
– Green Power Crystals (Redstone Dust) are your score
– Checkpoints with storage, fast transport, and/or sound effects
– Named waypoints (once you reach checkpoints) for teleporting back to quest hubs
– Over 70 Easter Eggs and a secret hidden puzzle
Rules and Guidelines
– Use the 16x MARS MISSION texture pack, included with the map download!! The game will be unrecognizable without it – NO PATCHER is needed.
– Begin on PEACEFUL difficulty, and increase the difficulty when instructed.
– DO NOT leave the bedrock wall boundary (Luna).
– DO NOT leave the crater wall boundary (Mars).
– PORTALS are “Out of Character” entrances to major encounters (think ‘dungeons’ or ‘instances’ in MMOs).
– You CAN CRAFT, but do not craft; buttons, pressure plates, levers, or redstone torches.
– You CAN recharge your laser pistol (bow) with energy bolts (arrows) looted from mobs and laser turrets (dispensers).
– DO NOT BREAK or PLACE blocks, except as noted below.
– GREEN CRYSTAL ORE (redstone ore) can be MINED for GREEN CRYSTALS (redstone).
– You can ONLY PLACE flares/keys (redstone torches) on top of fenceposts. DO NOT BREAK, once placed.
– You can BREAK and PLACE normal torches.
– Alien SPAWNERS can be broken.
– STANDING SIGNS are dialogue or “Out of Character” notes. They can be broken.
– WALL SIGNS are computer screens and should not be broken.
– Try not to break paintings from the walls (there are a lot of them).
– DO NOT PLACE BEDS in the Nether!
– GREEN CRYSTALS (redstone) will be your score (I believe you can get 200 – 215 depending on how many drop from mining redstone ore).